USAFA Women's Club Soccer Team
Impact of Giving
This project seeks $10,000 in support of the USAFA Women's Club Soccer players and the team's growth. The extra boost from this project will allow the team to travel to regionals and nationals, two tournaments that were declined last season because of the lack of funding.
Donations Will Help Cover
- Rocky Mountain Collegiate Soccer League fees
- Referee costs
- New uniforms and equipment
- This season: Represent USAFA at regionals then qualify and compete at nationals.
- Next season: Compete in tournaments outside of Colorado to represent USAFA across the U.S.
- Future seasons: Purchase new equipment and compete against other service academies.
USAFA Women’s Club soccer has been a competitive program for many years. The team of 25 competes across Colorado as part of the Rocky Mountain Collegiate Soccer League. This highly competitive league concludes each season with a regional and national tournament, both of which the program has excelled in. As the team continues to compete at a high level, it needs funding to cover travel costs and tournament entry fees.
The team’s vision is to provide character-building opportunities through the game of soccer. As they compete, they build team camaraderie, and teammates challenge each other to continually improve.
Your support now will help the USAFA Women's Club Soccer program stay competitive!